Floral combs have gained a lot of popularity over the past few years so we thought we’d share this easy DIY! It’s perfect for engagements, weddings, or just for fun!
Who wouldn’t wear flowers in their hair?!
What You’ll Need:
• Fresh Flowers (we used Spray Roses and Brunia)
• Ribbon (Choose various thicknesses for depth and interest. We picked ribbon with subtle colors and lots of texture. Make sure you get a thick option to cover up the card stock).
• Card Stock (Select a subtle color here, this is just a structural component)
• Hair Comb (You can purchase these from any general store, they have various sizes)
• Hot Glue Gun (Any glue gun will do, we use this for the construction portion of the backing)
• Cold Floral Glue (We use cold floral glue for fresh flowers, it adheres in a flexible manor and does less!)